Vinyl Siding Replacement in Memphis TN
Adding vinyl siding to your home in Memphis, TN, can make a significant difference to the appearance of your home and protect it from all of the elements (sun, rain, snow, hail, wind). Extra protection of vinyl siding can help in keeping your house at a very comfortable temperature all the time of the year.
Environmental factors like changes in seasons, humidity, and temperature can damage and wear your house siding. Sliding is considered the soul of the house. It not only maintains the aesthetics of the house but also plays a prominent role in protecting it. Damage to the siding means compromising on the protection and the beauty of your house structure and starting other issues like mold.
Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling offers beautiful, durable siding material, along with masterful workmanship for your home’s exterior. Our licensed and certified installers know how to replace siding in an innovative, appealing manner.
Types of Siding Replacement
Homeowners can choose from a wide variety of vinyl siding according to their different needs, demands, and budget. These include.
- Vinyl Siding: it consists of plastic-like material available in multiple qualities and thicknesses. Vinyl siding is considered the most low-maintenance material for your siding. Various color options and variants are available for this low-maintenance product. Vinyl siding, when installed by an expert and professional roofers like Admiral Custom Roofing and Remodeling can stay for a long time, around 25 years.
- Composite Boards: Waste materials from landfills, such as wood pulp (making it eco-friendly), are compressed together with glue and adhesives to create composite boards. The installation process of composite boards is not expensive. This material can be manufactured according to the color or the material of the rest of the roof, including stone, tiles, slate, or shingles. Composite board is considered the ideal material for different residential and commercial properties thanks to its versatility and indestructible properties.
- Fiber Cement: Fiber cement siding can be treated for insect repellence and rot resistance, as well as saving energy and money. Fiber cement siding is available in many bold colors. There is no risk of mold growth or wood-destroying organisms growing on it. In addition to bridges, house roofs, bathroom walls, and decking, it has been used to construct many types of structures.
Importance of Siding Replacement
It is possible for underlying wood surfaces to be deteriorated over time due to moisture and heat. The top of your wall can have as little as a 3/16-inch gap that leads to water, rodents, and pests chewing through your walls and ruining your foundation.
It’s important to maintain or replace siding as soon as possible if it’s damaged to protect your home’s value and savings, prevent splitters, water damage, and weatherizing, and create a safe environment for your family. Here are some signs that your siding may need replacement:
- Signs of damage: The siding on homes may have missing chunks of material, chipped or flaking paint, and other defects. The quality of the installation, the use of cheap materials, the installer’s inadequate performance, and even wear and tear can cause serious structural damage to your home. In many cases, siding issues of a home or building are directly related to workmanship quality. Therefore, to achieve the best results with siding installation, you must hire an experienced contractor like Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling.
- Peeling caulk: It doesn’t matter what the material of your siding is; if your caulk is peeling or cracking, it can cause just as much damage to your home as a structural problem. Moisture entering your house through a damaged seal can cause infiltration, which can increase the growth of mold in the interior or exterior of the house. Peeling or cracking caulk is the central system of infiltration, and you must take action against it by calling your roofing contractor.
- Peeling paint: Paint act as a protective coating on your sidings. With time, it may peel and compromise your siding security. Whether you need to paint your siding again or replace it, Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling can inspect the condition of your siding.
Whenever you notice any of the above problems (or other signs), call us as soon as possible for a FREE inspection so we can diagnose the problem correctly and provide you with innovative solutions in order to restore its functionality and appearance.
Did you discover that your siding requires replacement?
In terms of protection from the elements, your home siding is the first and robust line of defense. If it is soiled, cracked, or missing, you might be experiencing less protection than you think.
Admiral Custom Roofing and Remodeling understands every situation is different from the others. A customized roof and remodeling solution is available from Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling. Admiral roofing siding materials come in a variety of colors and styles, so you can choose the one that is appropriate for you, no matter what your siding needs may be. We guarantee you a price that is affordable and convenient; so that you can rest easy knowing that a professional has taken care of the problem for you. We at Admiral Custom Roofing and Remodeling provide the best siding installation services in the area, so you can be at ease knowing you’re getting the best.
At 901-461-0740, you can reach Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling today if you are considering vinyl siding replacement on your home in Atoke, Arlington, Lakeland, or Bartlett, TN.