Vinyl Siding Replacement in Memphis TN
Vinyl siding replacement in Memphis TN can make a huge impact on the appearance of your home and is the outermost vertical surface of your home that protects your house from all the elements (sun, rain, snow, hail, wind). It provides extra insulation so that your house stays at a comfortable temperature all year round.
The change of seasons, exposure to humidity and temperature can cause damage and wear on your siding. Siding is the soul of our homes—but damaged siding not only tarnishes the aesthetic of your exterior; it also creates a space for water intrusion, leading to all sorts of other problems, such as mold and structural issues.
Many Memphis TN homeowners fail to notice the visual signs of deterioration: swollen panels and bowed boards, peeling caulk and peeling paints. Failure to notice the visual signs of deterioration leads to expensive repairs that could have been avoided. It’s not your fault if you missed the problem. Not everyone can see all those nooks and crannies. At least, not without some help.
Let Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling improve the exterior of your home with beautiful, durable siding material and masterful craftsmanship. Our team of certified installers work to provide an attractive and innovative siding replacement experience.
Types of Siding Replacement
There are many types of vinyl replacement siding that homeowners can choose from according to their needs, budget and preferences. These include the following:
- Vinyl Siding: This is a plastic material which comes in various qualities and thickness. Vinyl siding are one of the most low-maintenance durable products. This low-maintenance product comes in a many color choices and variants. They can be installed easily around the house and lasts around 25 years at the very least, when done by an expert siding company like Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling, which specializes in vinyl siding replacements. Vinyl siding is a good choice for people who don’t want to deal with the hassle of painting their home and are looking for a relatively long-lasting exterior covering.
- Composite Boards: Composite boards are produced from waste materials that would otherwise have gone to landfills, like wood pulp (making it eco-friendly), pressed together with glues and adhesives. Composite boards are cheaper to install than other roofing materials, and can be manufactured to match the appearance of other types of roofing, including stone, tile, slate, and shingles. It’s a versatile building material, that is indestructible, making it ideal for use on your residential, commercial, or industrial project.
- Fiber Cement: With fiber cement siding, you will be able to save energy and money and provide your home with many benefits. Fiber cement comes in many bold color options, it can also be treated for insect repellence and rot resistance. It is not susceptible to mold growths or wood-destroying organisms. It has been used for structures such as bridges, house roofs, bathroom walls, and decking material.
Importance of Siding Replacement
Moisture and heat can damage siding over time and eventually lead to complete deterioration of the underlying wood surfaces. As little as a 3/16-inch gap at the top of your wall can serve as a gateway for water, rodents and pests that can chew through your walls and ruin your home’s foundation.
Protecting your value and savings, preventing splitters, water damage, weatherizing, keeping your investment secure, and creating a safe environment for you and family are all reasons why it’s important to maintain or replace siding as soon as it is damaged. Following are many signs to look for which indicate that your siding may need replacement:
- Signs of damage: Missing chunks or material on the edges, chipping or flaking of paints, and other issues plague siding on homes. Depending on factors such as the quality of installation, utilization of cheap material, inadequate performance by the original installer, or just the wear-and-tear of time, these threats may have caused serious structural damage to your home. In many cases, the siding issues of a home or a building are directly related to the quality of workmanship. Therefore, only hiring an experienced contractor like Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling for your siding installation is the best way to go about it for you to attain the best result.
- Peeling caulk: Whether your siding is made from wood, vinyl, or aluminum; if your caulk is peeling or cracking, the damage can be just as harmful to your home as any structural issue. Allowing moisture to enter your home through a damaged seal may result in water infiltration which can trigger interior and exterior mold. If you have started to notice peeling or cracking caulk, you are at risk for infiltration and don’t delay in contacting us for an inspection.
- Peeling paint: Paint is the protective coating on your sidings. With time, it may start to peel and compromise the security of your sidings. Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling can inspect the condition of your current siding and advise whether it just needs to be painted again, or a replacement is in order.
If you find one or more of the above problems (or other signs), call us now for a FREE estimate. Let us help you properly diagnose the problem and recommend innovative solutions to restore its functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Did you discover that your siding requires replacement?
Your home siding is the first line of defense for protecting your home. If it is soiled, cracked, or missing, you might not be getting as much protection from the elements as you think.
At Admiral Custom Roofing and Remodeling, we understand that every situation is different. Admiral Custom Roofing & Remodeling is prepared to provide you with a solution that addresses your needs and requirements. With several siding materials to choose from, we promise you a price that you will feel comfortable with, so you can have peace of mind knowing that a professional has taken care of the problem for you properly and with cost being an afterthought. With Admiral Custom Roofing and Remodeling, you can rest assured knowing you are getting the best siding installation in the area.